Visit today to experience the rich heritage of modern North American photography. Free and open to the public.
Our exhibitions & events are open to the public. Admission is free. For information and scheduling of tours, please click here.
Map & Directions
See map. From Interstate 10, take exit 257 for Speedway Boulevard East / University of Arizona. Drive east on Speedway approx. 1.5 miles until you reach Park Avenue. Make a left onto Park Avenue, then an immediate right into the Park Avenue Garage. Park, then go to the southeast corner of the garage, where the pedestrian underpass will take you underneath Speedway. The Center is the second building on your left, between Architecture and Harvill.
For additional assistance with disabled parking please call Parking & Transportation Services at (520) 626-PARK.
Parking is free in Surface Lot 3039 (east behind the CCP) after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends.
Tucson's Sun Tran bus system and the Sun Link Streetcar are great ways to visit the University campus and avoid campus parking. Closest stops:
- Sun Link Streetcar: 2nd Street at Olive Road. See Sun Link Routes & Times
- Sun Tran Bus routes #1, #4, and #5: Speedway at Park Street. See Sun Tran Routes & Times
Visitors are welcome to take photos in the gallery unless otherwise noted. For the safety of the works and to protect the copyright privileges of their creators, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Photographs are for personal use only and may not be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed or commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
- The use of flash or other supplemental light is not permitted.
- Selfie sticks and tripods are prohibited.
The Center is excited to announce its new app- CCP Interactive. Learn more about the app here.
1030 North Olive Road
P.O. Box 210103
Tucson, AZ 85721-0103
Sunday - Monday: closed
Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5pm
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Veteran's Day (Nov 12)
Thanksgiving (Nov 28-29)
Christmas (Dec 24-25)